BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Family Project




We took a trip to the Salvation Army last Saturday. We found this beautiful chair for only $2.00. We could not pass it up. My wife has been wanting to refinish a chair for quite some time now. So this is her project. The funny thing is when she took the chair apart our 4 boys jumped in with her. They all started working hard at taking staples out. My family ROCKs! My wife has picked her material out for this chair and has a color for the paint in mind. I am so excited to see how she does on this project. I think furniture refinishing is in our blood. I can so see this being a family business! I will post finished pic when it is done.
My wife finished the seat and sprayed the chair with primer. We are getting closer to the finish line. It is looking good so far. Good job baby.

0 comments: